Please take note of our return policies below.
Gift cards and charges for services are non-refundable.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Must have original credit/debit card that was used when item(s) were purchased
- Cash: Cash refund
- Check: Cash refund as long as it has been 10 days from date of purchase
- Gift Cards: will be refunded to a new gift card
- Greenhouse plants include but are not limited to annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, and houseplants.
- For exchanges of live plants, returns must be made within 5 days of purchase. Plants must be in the same condition they were when purchased and are subject to manager approval.
- There are no guarantees on greenhouse plants. We are confident in the health of our plants so if you have trouble with a plant’s health, please contact us so we can help you diagnose any problems. Bring plants to Evergreen of Johnson City, send us photos at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook or Instagram, or call us.
- Store items include but not limited to home or outdoor decor, chemicals, tools, gloves, windchimes, pots, concrete, birding supplies, and more.
- All returns or exchanges must be completed within 90 days from date of purchase
- Holiday items (such as Christmas, Valentines, Easter, Fall, Halloween) cannot be returned after the holiday has passed
- Items broken due to neglect or mishandling are not eligible for a refund
- Our Tree & Shrub items are covered by our Lifetime or One Year Warranty. Read more about our warranty here.
- All live exchanges must be completed within 5 days of date of purchase in their original condition subject to manager approval.
- Trees / Shrubs grown in above ground containers instead of standard ground installation are not included in our guarantee
WATER GARDEN RETURNS
- If your fish fails to survive the first 3 days from purchase, bring the dead fish and receipt back for an exchange.
- Water garden plants may be returned or exchanged within 5 days of purchase in their original condition and are subject to manager approval. Water garden plants are not guaranteed to live beyond time of purchase.